Thursday, April 15, 2004

Beginning Blog

Now I begin my online adventure! I am quite thrilled to have my own little space here on the information superhighway. So now, along with my two crazy cats and growing gnome family, I also have my own webpage! I would like to thank my all too clever and witty friend, Mr. Jed Brewer, who helped me arrive at my awesome URL: sola alisa. (Thanks!)

For those of you who might be interested, sola alisa is a reference to Mr. Derek Webb (who has proudly tattooed himself with the solas):

Solus Christus - Christ Alone.
Soli Deo Gloria - To God Alone be the Glory
Sola Fide - Faith Alone
Sola Gratia - Grace Alone
Sola Scriptura - Scripture alone

Now, who is Derek Webb? He just happens to be AWESOME. He's a singer/songwriter who is unbelievably amazing...not as awesome or amazing as Dylan, but certainly easier to understand! Check him out at: www.derekwebb.com (official site) or even www.derekwebb.net (the site I like better).

So...thanks so much for stopping by.