Friday, September 10, 2004

I AM SUSHI

According to the Completely Pointless Personality Quiz, I am sushi. Wouldn't that make a great book title? I will just settle for a blog title.


The Completely Pointless Personality Quiz
The Completely Pointless Personality Quiz
According to the 100 Acre Woods Personality Quiz, I am Owl. I took the quiz twice because there were a couple of questions where I was equally torn between two answers. The other time I was Kanga. But, I like what it says about Owl. Sometimes I guess I don't have my facts straight. That makes me laugh.

Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!
Sadly, I'm Apple Pie, and not Pumpkin. Pumpkin is my favorite pie.


I wanted to be yellow, but I'm not. Oh well. I thought the color test was fun.

VIOLET

You surround yourself with art and music and are constantly driven to express yourself. You often daydream. You prefer honesty in your relationships and belive strongly in your personal morals.

Find out your color at Quiz Me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home