Friday, June 04, 2004

Comments Enabled

So guess what?! You guys can comment on my blog! With much diligence, I finally figured out how to enable the comment feature :)!

I leave you now with a joke!

What kind of car does Luke Skywalker drive?

A Toy-yoda! ha ha

Ok, you want another one? There's more where that came from... Let's go with an elephant joke in honor of my dear friends, Jenny and Karen Jane :). Stick with me, it's a two parter...

1. What did Tarzan say when he saw a herd of elephants coming?

"Look, here comes a herd of elephants."

2. What did Tarzan saw when he saw a herd of elephants coming wearing sunglasses?

Nothing, he didn't recognize them :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alisa Beth!

I LAUGH at your jokes, but not in the good way!

Your jokes are nothing compared to mine! My jokes will destroy your jokes!

-Phil

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home