Thursday, November 04, 2004

Cinderlla loves Lucy

So here I am as Cinderella. It's not the greatest picture because:

  • My left sleeve is not properly puffed out
  • You can't really see the beauty of my Cinderella shoes
  • The background we're stand against is the stupid, ugly chalkboard

Oh well...it's still an amazingly beautiful dress!


I haven't gotten my pictures developed yet. This one's from Kristin (aka Lucy). I'll post more when I get my pictures back. Maybe there will be a better one of my Cinderella shoes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naturally, we're the coolest things since TMNT.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess it was my recent book store spree that reminded me of it, but have you ever read "Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister" by Gregory Maguire? He writes books showing the other side of the story to famous tales and I believe that was his first one. Wicked, the story of the Wicked Witch from the Wizard of Oz, even became a very popular broadway play. Susan from the rumor board will probably talk your ear off about it if you let her. :-)

And yes, I have read Wicked even before there was a play and it was like only his second book out, if I recall correctly.

Matt

8:11 PM  
Blogger alisa beth said...

Uhhh, naturally we are :-). Gotta love K-Funk, the Mole Man, and the Mixmaster!

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home