Thursday, July 01, 2004

A New Month

I love it when a new month begins because I get to turn my calendar to the next picture! I also love it when a new year begins because then I get a new calendar (make sure you buy your calendars the day AFTER Christmas because then they're 50% off!!). For the year 2004, I went with the very amazing pig, Olivia, for my calendar. She's so much fun! If ever I have a daughter, I would SO name her Olivia. But, if I don't have a girl, or if my husband has a strange aversion to the name Olivia, I'll just get a cat and name her Olivia.



Day 2 of Aquafit was smashing! During our warmup, the teacher called me out as an example! :-) I love being the teacher's pet...although, in Aquafit, I think I'm the teacher's pet by default. You see, I haven't had a hip or knee replacement yet, and I'm the youngest! I went to Walmart today to get water shoes! Those things are GREAT! I scored a pair of bright yellow ones. They're beautiful! I can't wait until tomorrow's class so that I can wear my new water shoes.

Here's the funny thought for the day: Imagine a poster of Vanilla Ice appearing mysteriously on your door!



Who doesn't know at least the beginning line of Ice Ice Baby?!



Stop, collaborate, and listen...Ice never came back with a brand new invention.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a huge crush on you. I would love to tell you how madly in love I am with you I am, but I'm quite shy. I love seeing your beautiful sparkling eyes everyday. They put me in a coma everytime I look at them. Your beautiful shining hair amazes me. I also love the way you get so excited over everything. I love your creativity and how kind you are. You're always thinking of others. Oh yea.. and your yellow eyes rock.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home