Saturday, October 02, 2004


Maybe they were too hot for each other. I hate that they have broken up. (By the way, why is Vartan wearing that silly ring? At least it's not on his pinky!) I have just heard some distrubing gossip/speculation about ALIAS season 4. Some are saying that because the spy split wasn't amicable, Vartan will be leaving after episode 8. COME ON! Why did you guys break up?! At first I was totally against their getting together because come on, she was with one of the cutest guys in the whole entire world, Scott Foley (who of course was Noel Crane on Felicity who I had the biggest crush on for several years). However, I finally got on board the Garner-Vartan love train. AND THEN THEY HAD TO RUIN ALIAS, which will consequently depress me greatly. Oh why! Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't as ring on the right hand showing you are in a relationship? I don't know, I have a hard enough time keeping up with all of the rings women wear to know how guys are supposed to do it.

6:13 AM  
Blogger alisa beth said...

I have never heard of wearing a ring on the right hand to indicate that one is in a relationship. I failed to make-fun of his tight fitting turtle neck too. Oh Vaughn, who dressed you?!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home