Friday, November 05, 2004

and it's Friday!

Just for the sake of posting:
  • Filled up my gas tank yesterday and the gas automatically cut off at $20.00. How awesome is that?
  • Yesterday to a Bible study I wore the yellow foot warmers (I guess you could call them socks) that you get on an airplane (these ones were from Virgin Atlantic, from 2000!) with my old grey New Balance sneakers with paint all over them...and the combo. made me exceedingly happy.
  • Today to school I wore new fall leave socks. They made me happy.
  • Why does Cybill Shepherd have a CD? I don't understand.

Television shows that I really miss from my childhood:

  • Growing Pains (oh man, I freaking LOVED Kirk Cameron)
  • Parker Lewis Can't Lose
  • Head of the Class
  • Life Goes On
  • Rags to Riches (I loved watching this show on Sunday evenings while eating cheese and roastbeef roll-ups)

Can't really think of any others right off the top of my head.

Happy Friday, everyone! :-) THE INCREDIBLES START TODAY!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

salute your shorts?
wet wild and crazy kids?
what would you do?
pete and pete?
clarissa explains it all?
round house?
are you afraid of the dark?
i was a hardcore nickolodeon(sp?)/SNICK fan!

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should see the left behind movies... that is, if you havent already

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm seeing The Incredibles at 3:30 today and then Caedmon's Call's concert starts at 7pm.

Matt

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home