Thursday, September 08, 2005

Back to the Blog

Since I've abandoned blogger for the likes of livejournal, I've probably lost all readership here on solaalisa. But, I'm drawn back, after months of neglect, because of blogger's simplicity...not to mention that I am able to post from school as the filter doesn't block blogger. It's strange writing something that I'm fairly sure people aren't going to read...

It's been raining for nearly 24 hours straight. I really love days like these. The grey dreary skies are so comfortable. So much more so than the terribly bright and sunny ones that Florida is too used to seeing. I'm kind of hoping for rain tomorrow, too, accompanied by lightning because then the football game will be cancelled. I'm hoping for a cancellation because quite frankly, I don't want to be stuck going (as I volunteered for the massive responsibility of heading up the Hurricane Drive).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still read this blog, because I am subscribed to its feed, and can't get a feed for your new blog to work. :)

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home