Friday, August 13, 2004

Friday the 13th

Maybe the school board is feeling dumb right now. It's almost 2 pm (school would have gotten out in another hour) and the sun is out and nothing is blowin' in the wind. Oh well. The Hurricane Day afforded me the opportunities to: 1. sleep in until 9:30 (usually sleeping in means 7:30 to me), 2. call Asbury and ask them why the computer won't let me apply online (and, the admissions guy figured it out. It had me blocked out because I applied 4 years ago, so they reset my file and the application process is underway again!) and 3. watch Dawson's Creek. The episode of Dawson's that I was able to watch was simply awesome. Here are the reasons why:

1. It was from Season 1
2. It was way before Dawson knew that Joey liked him, so it was painful to watch Joey pine for Dawson (but hello, that was the entire fun of the show...which is also why I loved Felicity...poor Felicity pining after stupid idiot Ben...she SO should have ended up with NOEL!)
3. The episode took place on Friday the 13th in the show...I think the network planned it that way
4. NOEL (from Felicity...his real name being Scott Foley) had a HUGE guest spot in this epsiode (as Jen's rebound boy, Clifford).
5. Saffie curled up next to me on my bed while I watched it! Yay for sweet cats.

Even though Charley stole my fries, he's letting me watch Passions (which begins in about 10 minutes). I'll probably become bored with it after about 15 minutes (ever since college, I can't stand to watch more than 15 minutes of this CRAP soap opera, but it makes me feel close to Sharon just to turn it on. You know what I mean? If I listen to a cd or watch a TV show or movie or read a book that I know one of my friends really likes, then it makes me happy...like s/he is right there with me! So, Sharon, this one's for you!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home