Sunday, August 22, 2004

oh my gosh!!

Ok. You know how much I adore Sandra McCracken and Derek Webb!!?? Well...guess what?! Through a derek messageboard, I found this:

http://lasvegas.cox.net/cci/entertainmentnews/video?_mode=view&_state=maximized&view=broadband&max=true

It's a 1.5 minute video clip of Sandra singing and talking. Derek stars in the clip...and so does their dog, Levi. Also...the BAT BUILDING from Nashville is in the clip two different times! (the bat building is really just the Bell South Building, but I've mentioned the bat building in my talks of Nashvill). Anyway, the discovery of this clip has totally turned the mundane weekend I was having into the best weekend...ever! (well, not really...you know my flippant use of superlatives)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home