Thursday, August 19, 2004

bebo's trying hard


What??!! bebo...what's wrong with you? What was mr. norman thinking when he posed for this album cover? I am glad to see he shed the near-mullet, leather jacket, and beanie from his last project entitled: myself when i am real. By the way, what was that title all about?! Ok, bebo's got mad skillz when it comes to playing the guitar. Whew! He makes my heart stop when he plays...however, what is going on?! try is his newest album due out next tuesday, along with sandra's (scroll down to see my tribute to ms. mccracken). there are only 9 tracks on the cd and it's called try. again, I ask you, what is up with that?! just look at him thoughtfully looking upwards silently pleading with all his single women christian fan base, "Hey, ya'll, I know I told ya'll that I wasn't very good at relationships...but, I learned something. If you just TRY, it might work. So, ya'll, I'm sorry that I got married, but I hope you'll still buy my record. Thanks, ya'll." I hate to admit it, but I'll probably be picking up TRY when I go next Tuesday to get...BEST LAID PLANS. I'm a loser, I know.

Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home