Thursday, August 19, 2004

I love my brother and sister-in-law



I love you Alias and Denise!! It's kind of retarded of me to post an entry confessing my love for my brother and sister-in-law right after a lovely package arrived on my doorstep today (so forgive me A&D for waiting until I get a gift to write about you). Alias and Denise totally surprised the HECK out of me when a pair of Sunshine Converse arrived in the mail. Can you believe it?! I just got off the phone with my brother and I was saying, "Man, I'm completely surprised and overwhelmed! I can't believe you got me JUST the shoes that I've been lusting after for so long!" And Alias said, "Come on, you write about them all the time!" (Which was completely heartwarming of me to hear because that means that he and Denise both read my blog! It makes me very happy when I know that people read my blog...especially people who I want to read my blog like my brother and sister-in-law.) Well, I am super super excited! I got me some phat kicks! Are there any happier shoes than Sunshine Converse? I don't think so! Well, allow me to brag on my brother and sister-in-law (although some of the things I am fixing to list are pre-Denise...but that's ok). They've given me some pretty awesome things:
Alias Season 1
Alias Season 2 -- which Karen and Philip are totally benefiting from, too!
2 very rare CDs (both incapable of securing now) -- Bebo Norman and Shane Everett
a metal finger that was used to open soda cans (something I could never do on my own as a kid...I remember Alias bought it for me in the mall once, I was like 7 or 8, and I thought it was the coolest thing...EVER)
a Franklin Spelling Ace (a thesaurus, dictionary, and word game electronic pocket device that I used and played with every single day of the 9th and 10th grade!)
Thumper (the stuffed animal...Alias and Denise took my mom and me to Disney World my senior year of high school and Alias said I could pick out a souvenir...I chose Thumper)
fancy Barbie plates
an Aubu Dabi (that's probably not how it's spelled) Hard Rock Cafe shirt
and now...the happiest shoes in the world.

It's an indescribable feeling when someone does something so nice and unexpected for you! Thanks you guys for a truly amazing and overwhelming surprise! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home