Wednesday, August 18, 2004

more random things

First things first. I had a bit of a blog scare today...something ATE it! I'm not the greatest with computers and who knows what I did...but my blog was...GONE. However, since I'm able to write this and you're able to read this, obviously my blog came back. All is right in my world thanks to Mr. Jed Brewer! He's my hero today! He went out into cyberland, found my blog, and returned her safely home to me. Thanks, Jed! You're the smartest boy...EVER!

Second things second. Why in the world was Oprah allowed to be on the jury of a murder case...or any case for that matter? What the HECK were those lawyers thinking who allowed her to stay, and actually CHOSE her? Some things do not make sense! Another thing that is freaking ridiculous is when I heard John Kerry tell some interviewer on MTV, "Rap music is fascinating. I love hip hop!" What the...? For those of you who don't know, I don't like Oprah. Ok, she's mega rich and uses her powers for good (mostly) by giving out money to people and stuff. But come on! Just because she's a talk show host doesn't give make her THE authority on EVERYTHING in the ENTIRE world! I don't like the Oprah Worship that goes on. Worship someone like...Derek, Sandra, Bob...or, one could always turn towards worshipping GOD!

Third things third. There are 823 freshmen this year at Palm Bay High School. Does anyone consider this to be CRAZY?! That's the size of an entire high school! We're at 2,600 students this year. Whew! Class meetings are tomorrow and I'm glad I get to hide out in my classroom and read stories all day instead of dealing with 823 kids in the auditorium.

Fourth things fourth. Taking naps in the late afternoon into the early evening is one of the greatest things...EVER! Naps are even sweeter when there's rain sofly falling!

Fifth things fifth. Last night I saw previews of the new fall seasons of Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill. Chad Michael Murray got a hair cut. That's the big news. What's the deal with Rory Gilmore? She's turned into a bit of a ... well ... I don't want to say it here on my nice, little blog.

Sixth things sixth. How did Ken from Jeopardy get to be so smart?! I wish I was like a tenth as smart as he is. Oh well...a girl can dream.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Yay...One Tree Hill and Gilmore Girls are DEFINATELY my shows = Kristi's TV Night =o) But yeah, I'm kinda sad for the direction they are takig Rory's character....why does TV have to do that...oh, it IS the WB....heh.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home