Wednesday, August 18, 2004

i'll quiz ya!

so, kelly sent me a link to take a quiz that she made (which I scored a whopping 100!!!). I thought it was a neat-o idea, and created one for myself (and sent the link to several of you already). however, if I didn't send you the link and you visit my blog, go ahead and take the 10 question quiz (if you're a regular reader, you'll totally get most of the questions right anyway!). don't worry, I won't be offended if you don't get many right...however, if I've known you for SEVEN FREAKING YEARS and you don't know the color of my eyes...then I HATE YOU! (well, not really, but you get the idea). so, let's see if I can post a link...

http://www02.quizyourfriends.com/takequiz.php?quizname=040818204133-Do~p20you~p20know~p20me~p3F~p3F&c=1&a=08

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

hey a.b. i'm loving nory! it's a good book, really funny. i think it's amazing how the guy who wrote it can get inside the head of a little girl. it sounds just like maisie talking, i swear. thanks for making me read this book!

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home