Wednesday, August 25, 2004

up late on a school night

Tonight was Parent Open House. Out of 150 students (I actually have exactly 150 students), 30 showed up (well, 30 students were represented -- some kids actually had both parents there). Here's the joke that I told tonight:

How come the ghost won the beauty pageant?
(because she was booo-tiful)

Now, here's the joke that Ryan came up with after I told him tonight's joke:

How come the ghost was high sought after to appear in the Destiny's Child video?
(because she was boooo-tilicious)

Ryan, you win again...but you don't score many points with the Psycho joke, sorry.

Tomorrow is picture day. I hated picture day as a student, but I couldn't care less about picture day as a teacher! Funny how things shift around. I actually don't have much to say, but just thought I'd continue on my blog roll with my daily posts. Now, at 11:10 pm, I should go to bed. Too bad tomorrow isn't Friday.

What's that? You want another joke? Ok, but this borders on gross...

What's a cannibal's favorite game?
(swallow the leader)

Peace out, my peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home