Tuesday, August 31, 2004

why my life is good today

1. A sweet boy in 3rd period said, "Miss Mix, I like those earrings!" (if you read yesterday's post, they are the very ones I got this weekend...pretty yellow flowers)
2. Sandra McCracken's cd arrived, at long last, yesterday and it hasn't left my cd player since.
3. In a matter of moments Jed will begin IMing me some songs ("Oh how I love technology...")
4. Meg agrees with my raving review of Garden State (finally...someone!) www.heavenlydevice.blogspot.com
5. I've been added to the "Daily Reads" of a very funny blogger, Colby. I'd add his blog to my daily reads if ever I could figure out how to create something like it. But, for now, pretend this link lives on my sidebar. www.colbycheese.blogspot.com
6. I had a little fruit cup today in my lunch and it made me feel like a kid in elementary school, which made me happy.
7. Bible study is cancelled tonight because impending Hurricane Frances has set Brevard County in a panicked (is that spelled properly) frenzy. Another hurricane?! On the heels of Charley?! Is this fair?! However, this evening will be spent grading essays, paragraphs, tests, and doing laundry.

That's all for the moment. Joy, if you're reading this...stay tuned. A very special post is forthcoming! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home