Saturday, November 27, 2004

A new address:

Hello to my blog world friends! Before I get started on my announcement, I'd like to take a minute to tell you a quick story from earlier today. Viera (about 20 miles north of me where the school board is situated) has just opened up a swanky, open-air mall called The Avenues. They have a Cold Stones, Books-A-Million, Panera Bread, MELTING POT (seriously, this is my all time favorite restaurant in the whole entire world and where I ate dinner on my greatest Valentine's Day ever, which also included roses and a horse-drawn carriage ride), and an Old Navy. Old Navy is a pretty fun store (and since there isn't one in this blasted town that refuses to show Finding Neverland, I haven't been to one since Miami) and it was refreshing to go in one today. However, I'm straying from the point of my story. IN THE STORE, I happened to run into a friend who I haven't seen probably since her wedding (June of '01, I'm pretty sure). Anyway, one of the first things she said to me was, "I read your blog everyday!" This greatly excited me! So, Jessica, if you're reading, HELLO, and thanks again for Chloe (yes, Jessica was Chloe's owner...but now I am!). It was nice to see Jessica, even if just for a moment, and it was nice to hear that someone goes to my blog everyday. And now on to my announcement:

I love my blog and will keep it for a few reasons, but I'm also moving on to livejournal. The move to livejournal was mainly prompted by a couple of friends who have livejournals...as it is far easier to keep up with their sites, and comment, when you're a member of livejournal because of the friends feature. But, since I have somewhat of an audience (I don't care how small...at least it's something!), I'm going to keep up the blog too (because there are certain features here that aren't present on livejournal). Pretty much I'm just going to post the same entry in both places, so you can choose which one you want to keep up with.

My home on livejournal can be found at: www.livejournal.com/users/alisa_beth

(and Kate, I think you'll love my background...I just had the thought of how I should have given myself the screen name of redhandedab. Oh well...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home