Thursday, October 27, 2005

A-B's back, back again...

I'm definitely moving back to blogger since I do not have access to livejournal through my school computer and I don't have a working computer at home. I just wish I could get to livejournal through school...I miss visiting my friends page a million times a day.

O, delicious autumn! It's been cool here since Wilma blew through. I think that tomorrow's weather will be back to hot and horrible, but the last few days have been glorious! The heat's been on in my classroom, I've worn long sleeve shirts, and I've enjoyed warm soup (although, I'm the kind of person who enjoys soup in all seasons)!

The sad news is that I'm pretty sure I have tonsillitis. I've done some reading on the internet and my tonsils are enlarged, my throat is unusually red, there is some white goo in the back of my throat, and my ear is KILLING me (apparently, ear pain is a common side effect of tonsillitis). I called yesterday for a doctor's appointment and made one for the earliest date available: January 4th at 2.15 pm. Awesome, right? Then, I called the urgent care facility and was informed that they are booked up for 3 weeks, but I'm more than welcome to chance a walk in visit between the hours of 1 and 3. Whatever.

The excitement for Halloween and November 6th is building!!!! Halloween will be awesome because I'll be Cinderella, of course. And, how come I'm anticipating November 6 you might ask? IT'S THE COPELAND CONCERT and we're going to eat at P.F. Changs before hand! I haven't been to P.F. Changs since my last trip to California in July of '02. Dinner's going to be awesome...and how do you top an awesome dinner? WITH AN AWESOME CONCERT! Seriously, I'm so excited about this concert...it's like a dream come true (except for that they allow smoking at The Social, and I'm vehemently opposed to the stench of smoke).

Time for lunch. Peace out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, the blog. i was aactually thinking about blogs today!
it brings back memories.
not to mention the memory of how awful i look in that halloween costume you proudly display.

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pt. 2: i'm so good at typos.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home