Sunday, October 17, 2004

Hannah made me this:

Isn't it beautiful? She even made sure my favorite colors were in the picture, yellow and purple. Hannah said that my name deserved to be special too! I told you she was sweet! So, she has perfect flippy hair, neat handwriting, and she loves to draw and write! She even fashioned her own AIM icon! How cool is that? Well, I was so touched that she made that pretty name picture for me that I just had to tell the world about it (ok, so maybe not the world, but at least all my blog readers). So, thanks Hannah-hannaH! I'm so glad you moved from Ohio and landed in my 6th period.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww i feel soOo special :-D

i'm really glad i'm in your class this year! you always make english class interesting hehe (cheerleader dances... jokes of the day... skipping "cold equations" because everyone thought it was boring... hehehe)

i even like you more than mr pekich... hehe... shhhhh...

i'm glad you liked your name picture!


Hannah - hannaH



PS- i wear that grey sweatshirt all the time because it's always freezing in your room!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home