Sunday, October 03, 2004

Nice Surprises


Here it is folks. Check out Kelly's hand. She's holding the very pink mascara that I've been raving about. BUT CHECK OUT MY HANDS! This is an amazing story. Kelly came into my room on Friday morning and we both said in unison, "GUESS WHAT?! I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU!" So, of course I presented her with the beautiful "wild orchid" mascara. She presented me with the best purse/bag I've ever had in my whole entire 25 years...SHE MADE IT FOR ME! The side that you can't see has my name on it and a beautiful palm tree, sun, and ocean scene that she painted. The side that you're looking at says, "If you're my dream please come true." That is a line from my very favorite Relient K song called "Overthinking." I pretty much love this bag and I was so touched that she made it for me! Thank you, KEH! I love you! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home