Saturday, October 16, 2004

My Saturday

Ok, this is the second time that I've tried posting about my day today, which actually wasn't exciting enough to warrant all the time that I've been spending. Stupid Blogger.
Anyway, after sleeping in until 10 am (yay! usually when I try to sleep in, I'm up by 7:15), I donned my awesome striped hot pink long sleeve tee (we're in the midst of a cold front, at 11:30 it was 71 degrees and the high was only 80!) and went to the movies to see this:

Why did I spend money on another Hilary Duff movie you might ask? Well, I've seen them all, so why not another one? Actually, I went with Emily Sue (for any new readers, or old readers who just don't remember who Emily Sue is, she's my favorite 8 year old who is a former first grader of mine). The time spent with Emily today was of course priceless, but Hilary, COME ON! Since when are your movies supposed to make people CRY? I don't mean to spoil anything for any of you who are planning on seeing it (so Philip, you might not want to read any further...I'm going to give something away), but there's an unexpected car crash that takes her beloved brother away from her. Oh the tears I shed (there were several). Raise Your Voice was definitely not as fun as A Cinderella Story, Cheaper by the Dozen, or The Lizzie McGuire Movie. It certainly wasn't pure magic and it won't be getting any Oscar nods. However, it was better than Bubba Ho-Tep.
Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For I too have seen Bubba Ho-Tep. I thought I wrote about it on my site, but a search for it isn't returning anything. (sigh)

Matt

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you think this is cold?

try living in ohio! hehe at least you don't have to deal with snow here

peach out

Hannah - hannaH

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home