Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Some Amusing Stuff

So, with this traffic tracker that I have on my site, I'm not only able to keep track of how many hits my site gets each day but I'm also able to see from where people link to my site. For instance, I'm able to see if people link to my site from another blog or from a search on yahoo or google. The yahoo and google ones are pretty amusing. Here is a list of things that people have typed into yahoo or google over the last day or two and have thus found my site:
  • Tony Danza Show
  • Reasons Vartan and Garner Split
  • Sacreligious Mandy Moore
  • Tea Party Desserts
  • "I love technology" wedding song
  • Diaper Wearing in Palm Bay

Pretty darn amusing, huh? Who would have thought that by typing in "Tony Danza Show", my website would pop up?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diaper wearing in Palm Bay? ROFL...THAT is funny!
Joy =)

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two out of my top seven include Napolean Dynamite, and four out of my top 20 involve Andrew Peterson.

Matt

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to add that one time Rhonda metioned that one of her top searches was for milk whores. :-)

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didn't know rhat you wear diapers!
just kidding, i lvoe you, miss mix.
peace out-time for uncle joe's class.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home