Sunday, October 17, 2004

Well, it turns out that Hannah isn't as fond of her name as I am. Go figure! Seriously, I think it's a beautiful name and if I got another cat tomorrow, I'd SO name her Hannah. Anyway, I found this name picture of Hannah online and thought it was incredibly neat. Since I like sweet little Hannah's name so much, I made sure to save it and send it along to her (which I did yesterday).

I commented on how cool I thought this picture was and how irritating a name like Alisa Beth or even just Alisa was when it comes to personalized things like: pens, pencils, stickers, keychains, and any other thing you can get with your name on it. Sure, you can find plenty of things with: Alisha, Alicia, Alyssa, Elizabeth, and even Elisabeth. Nothing with Alisa or Alisa Beth. And guess what sweet little Hannah did?? (time for the next post)


1 Comments:

Blogger Colby said...

Yeah, like finding Colby is a cinch. No, I'm not bitter...

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home