Monday, November 14, 2005

magical post 200

Things I am loving right now:

  • my new Relient K cd
  • my new Copeland shirt (though it is a bit too snug for my liking)
  • the Cinderella poster I scored from a disgarded Barnes and Noble display
  • Powerade
  • roast beef
  • the bright blue sky (usually, I love grey and dreary ones)
  • listening to Christmas music and thinking about how my Parisian trip is one month away
  • a cleaned out interior of my car (I even Clorox wiped the inside with lavender scented wipes!)

Guys, please cross your fingers that our football team goes to state. We're currently in the play-offs. We won our first game this past Friday. This Friday, we travel to Jacksonville. If we win, the following week we'll play in Niceville. And, if we win that game...then I'm on my way to Washington, DC (to chaperone a trip that another teacher was going on...but if our football team goes to state, said teacher who doubles as a football coach will have to accompany the team!). I am really excited at the prospect of a Washington trip...not to mention in the cold! Yay for turtlenecks and sweaters and gloves. But, it's not a done deal, so I can't get my hopes up too high.

The tire is fixed. A girl was my mechanic. My mind is still spinning.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Washington DC is fun! I went there when I was younger, the Smithsonian is the best. I saw the actual ruby slippers that were in The Wizard of Oz in a museum there.

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you cleaned your car-isn't that a great feeling.

have fun

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home